For Noe I am going to concentrate on the UK General Election...

Hope you find it interesting!

Saturday 2 January 2010

First Blog Post OF the New Re-Brand...

Since my last post onto a blog, I was in a different possition, thing on my JTV life weren't good. People branding me as a "pedo" or "pedochild" which I was not. But since then I relised I was "friends" with people I shouldn't have been... I wont say the name but you'll know who they are if you know me.Now I have gotten rid of these people I feel I can restart my life on the interet. From now I will regulary post these blogs. They are for you to read about what I am getting up too if you miss any of my shows on the various broadcasting websites.

I will be hoping to post daily. So sit back and get ready to read what I have to say....

K.T.W.M.W

No comments:

Post a Comment